VENUS CREATOR 3D Printing Resin is the high quality photocurable liquid resin.
This product is made for liquid-base additive manufacturing (AM) by Venus Creator Co., Ltd since 2014, and is available for large quantity production and can be supplied in a long run.
VC803 Resin works compatible with most desktop DLP / LCD / LED / SLA irradiate ultraviolet(UV) 405nm and wide range light 3D Printers. The resin works great with any engineering parts that requires translucency feature.
Used Fields : Rapid Prototyping, Electrical engineering components, Dental, Craftwork, Fluidics Design, Industrial parts, Education, archaeological model, etc.
- Color: Transparent Clear
- Z-Layer support: 20-100microns
- Wavelength: 405nm and wide range
- Viscosity: 100cps @ 25°C
- Shore D: 80
- Warranty: 3Years
- Weight: 17Oz(500ml)
- Bottle size(inch): 2.5(L) x 2.5(W) x 7.8(H)
Store and Usage Condition
- Shake well before use.
- Avoid direct light while bottle is opened.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Wear gloves to avoid direct skin contact.
- To avoid contamination, do not pour resin back into the original container. Recommends pour resin to another opaque HDPE bottles.
- You can discard hardened resin items as trash.
- Clean uncured resin with high-concentration alcohol soak for 30 seconds before post-curing.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
NO VOC + LOW ODOUR + LOW VISCOSITY
TRANSPARENT : Specially when you needs used transparencies to show your prototyping parts.
HIGH ACCURACY : Smooth Surface with High Stability and Low Shrinkage.
GENERAL PURPOSE : Suitable for Most Desktop DLP / LCD / LED / SLA 405nm and wide range UV-Curable 3D Printers.
EASY CLEAN : Uncured resin can be easily to clean by Alcohol, IPA, Acetone Bath when your part comes out of the 3D printer.