YOU WANT A GREAT TOOL that heats up fast and is cordless so you can use it where you need it, not just where you find a plug, whether you’re a professional or hobbyist.
THAT’S WHAT YOU GET WITH EAGems MULTIPURPOSE SOLDERING IRON/TORCH.
• It runs on Butane gas (not included) so portable and heats quickly.
• Use the heat to help loosen a stuck bolt that won’t turn, or an iced lock, make a quick weld or solder in places where no electricity is available. No different tool needed to heat shrink tubing or to cut rope so it won’t fray, just switch tips. Can also be used as a torch with an open flame.
• Great for electrical and circuit boards, general heating/drying, brazing, preheating flux, jewelry creation/repair, arts and crafts, models, RC, even cooking.
• It has a self-igniting spark switch (piezoelectric) plus child-resistant safety button.
• It heats up quickly, faster than those with a plug. Approximate temperature with tips is adjustable from about 410° to 850° F or up to 2400° in torch mode.
• Depending on use, one gas filling lasts roughly 30 to 100 minutes at mid setting.
• Comes with a protective cap to use when done soldering to keep from accidentally touching the hot tip.
IN THE BOX
• 1 multipurpose soldering iron/torch
• 6 tips plus a base tip that can be used for blowing hot air
• Sponge for wiping solder from tips
• Protective cap
• Link to download a bonus eBook, “The Way to Happiness”
We stand behind this product with a no-risk 2-year manufacturer’s warranty. You have nothing to lose by giving it a try. We will give you help whenever you need it and offer a replacement or full refund if desired.
CLICK THE BUY BUTTON NOW AND START USING THIS VERSATILE TOOL!
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
SOLDER, WELD, USE AS A TORCH OR EVEN A HOT KNIFE with these 7 interchangeable soldering tips: conical, bevel, chisel, polyfoam cutter, a shaping knife, a deflector for heat shrink wrapping, plus the base tip used for torch mode.
PORTABLE AND CONVENIENT – It’s cordless, no bulky cord or wire; adjustable temperature between 410 – 850 °F, and up to 2400° in torch mode, one gas filling lasts 30-100 minutes at mid setting.
GREAT FOR DIY, arts and crafts, jewelry making and repair, brazing, model building, electrical and electronic circuits, general heating or drying, light gauge welding, PVC bending, and more.
TO AVOID TROUBLE be sure to buy butane not propane (must be purchased separately). The fill tube on butane container should be not less than 1/2″ long to trigger the valve so gas fills the canister. If it doesn’t fill or gas spews out, this could be why (type to fill camping stoves won’t work). If it does not light, tighten the catalyst; easily done by removing the lock nut and making sure the catalyst is finger-tight.
SUPERB CUSTOMER SERVICE is there to support you for any questions or problems. While rarely, one might fail, we’ve found usually the problem is something very simple and it actually has a very low failure rate. If it does fail you’re covered with a minimum 2-year warranty and hassle-free refund or replacement. EAGems strives to offer excellent products to our customers. Just reach out to us to get help with any tips, questions or issues.